1. ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ is one of the best shows in existence, its suspense is killing.
2. I’d have moved with my quiet passion to study law if only I knew I’d find it this interesting years later.
3. Viola Davis’ Annalise Keating is too emotional, she brings out those tears and catarrh with ease.
4. Wes Gibbons was so annoying, I think I’m happy he was the one that died.
5. I don’t know why Laurel reminds me so much of Elena from ‘The Vampire Diaries’, self-righteous wh*re.
6. Michela is so beautiful, 😍😂, where on God’s earth did they get her from?
7. Frank Delfino, with the beards, on looks like the musical artist Jidenna; I can’t be the only alone who noticed that.
8. HTGAWM has made me interested in other things Shonda Rhimes has to offer – I’m a big Shondaland fan now.
9. I need more film productions the casts of the show has starred in, I just can’t get enough.
1. The Xmen shows are on fire. First ‘Legion’, and now ‘The Gifted’, they’re killing it back to back.
2. The Gifted puts Marvel to shame by virtue of the critical flop that’s Inhumans.
3. Lauren Strucker’s ability looks like Jean Grey performing air bending. Her brother, Andy, reminds me of Lance from ‘Xmen:Evolution’.
4. Give me more Polaris and the spider-like Sentinels.
5. I want more shows based on the Xmen franchise. I WANT MORE!
6. With the success of this show, Marvel and Fox might be more unlikely to partner on the big screen due to envy.
7. I’ve missed Stephen Moyer so much. I wish his real life wife, Anna Paquin, can make an appearance as Rogue, on the show.
8. The Gifted tells a familiar story about family, only this time, there’s powers involved, which is a good thing. Family over everything.
9. The show having just ten episodes is good: a short and concise story, with action, intrigue, suspense, and more action.