1. ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ is one of the best shows in existence, its suspense is killing.
2. I’d have moved with my quiet passion to study law if only I knew I’d find it this interesting years later.
3. Viola Davis’ Annalise Keating is too emotional, she brings out those tears and catarrh with ease.
4. Wes Gibbons was so annoying, I think I’m happy he was the one that died.
5. I don’t know why Laurel reminds me so much of Elena from ‘The Vampire Diaries’, self-righteous wh*re.
6. Michela is so beautiful, 😍😂, where on God’s earth did they get her from?
7. Frank Delfino, with the beards, on looks like the musical artist Jidenna; I can’t be the only alone who noticed that.
8. HTGAWM has made me interested in other things Shonda Rhimes has to offer – I’m a big Shondaland fan now.
9. I need more film productions the casts of the show has starred in, I just can’t get enough.