1. Tobey McGuire’s Peter Parker/ Spiderman is still my favourite. If you don’t like it, go argue with your forefathers.
2. Tom Holland is decent as Spidey, but I want to see him grow up, he’s too teenage-y.
3. Life’s unfair. Tony Stark messed the world up in the ‘Battle of NYC’ and was also paid to clean it up by the government. This mirrors some real life events.
4. It was good to see Happy Hogan again. Google his image if you’ve forgotten him or what he looks like.
5. Robert Downey (Jnr.) was paid N50m to fan service a movie. Lord, locate me with the role of my lifetime.
6. As always, I can’t wait for MJ and Peter to get together.
7. I never realized I missed Pepper so much. For a while, towards the end of this movie, I felt like I was watching an Iron Man movie.
8. Aunt May’s reaction when she saw Peter, at the last scene of the movie, in his costume, was priceless. Ha-Ha!
9. How would you rate the movie? To me, it was decent.