The Wall is down. I repeat, The Wall is down!
The above is all I’ve been shouting since I watched the season seven finale of GOT. I wasn’t shocked at the event, because I already knew it was upon us, though the visuals thoroughly impressed me.
The Night King and his Army are finally upon Westeros, and the North will feel their wrath first. Chaos is expected to reign supreme now that the about 300 year old magically barrier is down.
Going into the final stretch of episodes, confirmed to be six, the right question to ask now is, what’s next?
- There’s so much running plots six episodes can tie up, or at least, give a proper send off.
- There’s no much time for sex, otherwise I’d have asked for a rematch for Jon and Dany as I did here.
- How far will Cersei go with her double plots for revenge? Contracting The Golden Company of Essos is certainly to become the second front war against Daenery and The North is waged.
- The glorious war: Viserion vs Drogon and Rhaegal.
- The death of Cersei, to complete the prophecy concerning her. Jaimie leaving her is a step in the right direction for this.
- The death of Jon or Daenerys.
Are there any plot points you feel should be here? Let me know.